This text box changes the name of your campaign if you decide to change it. You can change the campaign name by clicking on campaign name text.
This text box sets and changes the header text of your NPS survey.
This text box displays the contents of the NPS survey you want to send to your users. You can add text, pictures, hyperlinks and videos.
APPLY A THEME/SET THEME
Use this dropdown menu to select a theme that is appropriate for your branding or for your web app. Click the SET THEME button to save the selected theme as the color scheme for this campaign.
Use this dropdown menu to determine the action of the left and right buttons of that particular NPS survey.
The options are
- Dismiss – Closes the Announcement. It will never show again.
- (No Button) – Does not display a button. The In App Announcement can be closed by clicking outside the window or by clicking the X on the top right corner.
The right button is RATE by default.
LEFT/RIGHT BUTTON TEXT
Click on this text box to edit the text that appears in the buttons of this specific NPS survey.
DISPLAY ON SPECIFIC PAGE
Select the specific page that you want to display this NPS Survey.
Select the specific location that you want to display this NPS Survey.
- Top Right – Positions the modal in the top right positon.
- Top Left - Positions the modal in the top left positon.
- Bottom Right - Positions the modal in the bottom right positon.
- Bottom Left - Positions the modal in the bottom left positon.
- Center - Positions the modal in the center position.
Check this box to darken the background when this modal is displayed. This is useful when calling attention to important and critical information.
Check this box to display a comment box after a rating is given.
TRACK A GOAL
Check this box to track the clickthrough rate of this particular in app message in comparison to a specific segment.
This box is checked by default. Unchecking it will cause the NPS Survey to appear every session. The frequency slider changes the number of times the survey will be displayed, increasing it to multiple sessions per 24 hours.
REMIND ME BUTTON
Check this box to add a Remind Me button. This button will override the frequency and will display the NPS Survey again 24 hours later.
This button saves your progress for this NPS Survey.