CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CAMPAIGN TYPE
Toggle between various campaign types to select a different campaign. You can toggle between different flavors of the same campaign as well.
APPLY A THEME/SET THEME
Use this menu to select a theme that is appropriate for your branding or for your web app. All the themes are updated real-time, so you can view how a theme looks in the preview below.
This text box changes the name of your campaign if you decide to change it. You can change the campaign name by clicking on campaign name text.
This text box sets and changes the header text of your in-app message.
You can choose an Image from various sources like system library, Camera, Direct Link, Facebook, Google Drive etc., to make it appear on the announcement
This text box displays the message you want to send to your users. You can add text, pictures, hyperlinks, and videos.
LEFT/RIGHT BUTTON TYPE
Use this drop-down menu to determine the action of the left and right buttons of that particular step in the tour.
The options are
- Dismiss – Closes the Announcement. It will never show again.
- (No Button) – Does not display a button. The In App Announcement can be closed by clicking outside the window or by clicking the X on the top right corner.
- Take Me There – Takes the user a specific named page.
LEFT/RIGHT BUTTON TEXT
Click on this text box to edit the text that appears in the buttons of this specific in app message.
OPEN LINKS IN NEW WINDOW
When you create a button, attach a URL to that button and wanted to open it in a new web page check this box to ensure that.
Check this box to darken the background when this modal is displayed. This is useful when calling attention to important and critical information.
DISPLAY ON MOBILE DEVICES
Check this box to display the announcement on mobile devices as well.
DISPLAY ON SPECIFIC PAGE
Select the specific page that you want to display this In App Message.
Select the specific location that you want to display this In App Message.
- Top Right – Positions the modal in the top right positon.
- Top Left - Positions the modal in the top left positon.
- Bottom Right - Positions the modal in the bottom right positon.
- Bottom Left - Positions the modal in the bottom left positon.
- Center - Positions the modal in the center position.
You can set a delay timer for delaying the announcement's appearance on the web page.
TRACK A GOAL
Check this box to track the clickthrough rate of this particular in app message in comparison to a specific segment.
This box is checked by default. Unchecking it will cause the Announcement to appear every session. The frequency slider changes
ADD REMIND ME BUTTON
Check this box to add a Remind Me button. This button will override the frequency and will display the In App Message again 24 hours later.