CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CAMPAIGN
Click on this button to select, view and edit a different campaign.
This text box changes the name of your campaign if you decide to change it. You can change the campaign name by clicking on campaign name text.
This text box sets and changes the header text of your in app message.
This text box displays the message you want to send to your users. You can add text, pictures, hyperlinks and videos.
APPLY A THEME/SET THEME
Use this dropdown menu to select a theme that is appropriate for your branding or for your web app. Click the SET THEME button to save the selected theme as the color scheme for this campaign.
TRACK A GOAL
Check this box to track the presentation and clickthrough rate of this particular Announcement.
Use this dropdown menu to determine the action of the left and right buttons of that particular step in the tour.
The options are
- Dismiss – Closes the Announcement. It will never show again.
- (No Button) – Does not display a button. The In App Announcement can be closed by clicking outside the window or by clicking the X on the top right corner.
- Take Me There – Takes the user a specific named page.
LEFT/RIGHT BUTTON TEXT
Click on this text box to edit the text that appears in the buttons of this specific in app message.
DISPLAY ON SPECIFIC PAGE
Select the specific page that you want to display this In App Message.
Select the specific location that you want to display this In App Message.
- Top Right – Positions the modal in the top right positon.
- Top Left - Positions the modal in the top left positon.
- Bottom Right - Positions the modal in the bottom right positon.
- Bottom Left - Positions the modal in the bottom left positon.
- Center - Positions the modal in the center position.
at will happen to the tour step if the target element does not exist yet on the web page.
These boxes are
- Center It – Centers the tour step in the middle of the page
- Wait for It – Does not display the tour step until the target element appears on the page
- Skip It – Does not display the tour step and instead displays the next tour step with a displayed target element.
Check this box to darken the background when this modal is displayed. This is useful when calling attention to important and critical information.
OPEN LINKS IN NEW WINDOW
Check this box to open any new links in a new window instead of changing the current page. This is useful for new pages that might need an older page for reference.
TRACK A GOAL
Check this box to track the clickthrough rate of this particular in app message in comparison to a specific segment.
This box is checked by default. Unchecking it will cause the Announcement to appear every session. The frequency slider changes
REMIND ME BUTTON
Check this box to add a Remind Me button. This button will override the frequency and will display the In App Message again 24 hours later.