The Usage by Accounts page shows current customers' feature usage. This page lets you know which features are popular, who uses which features, and how often your customers use them. You can analyze customer feature usage by date range. By default, this range is from today to one month ago. The checklist on the right organizes the bar graph by feature for easier comparison.
Articles in this section
- How to add a Wistia video?
- Can I add a link to a tour in my app?
- How do I leverage the Goals feature?
- What happens when there are multiple campaigns targeting the same group of users?
- How do I turn an image in an Announcement into a Take Me There action?
- How do I delete a campaign?
- What's the difference - NPS Surveys: Remind Me Later vs Frequency?
- How do I set up a multi-page tour?
- What is Campaign Status and the difference between Priority vs Throttle vs Frequency?
- What is Usage by Account?