Magic Segments are dynamically changing user segments that automatically categorize your users as Active, Inactive and At-Risk. This segmentation is set by log-in date by default, but can be modified to include other desired attributes.
Articles in this section
- What are the different ways to get data into UserIQ?
- Which selectors do I reference to edit CSS for UserIQ campaigns to ensure I have consistent branding (color, font, etc.,) with my app?
- What do we track in UserIQ by default?
- How do I display all tooltips on page at once?
- How to add a Wistia video?
- Can I add a link to a tour in my app?
- How do I leverage the Goals feature?
- What happens when there are multiple campaigns targeting the same group of users?
- How do I turn an image in an Announcement into a Take Me There action?
- How do I delete a campaign?