To create a new launcher
Go to the View Campaigns page
Click the Create A Campaign button on the upper right corner
Click the Launcher icon
- Name the launcher, click Edit Name, after making the changes click Save Name.
- Change the status of the Launcher, Paused, Preview, Go Live
- Return to the list of Current Campaigns
- Select your audience filters
- Click the Add Campaign To Launcher, then select from the list of available campaigns. Once you select a campaign you can choose to move or copy the campaign to the Launcher.
You can also add a campaign to the launcher from the list of current campaigns, to the right of the campaign, click the Add to Launcher
6. Toggle the Show Campaigns on Page to dynamically populate based on the active campaigns in your app.
Once you add a campaign to your launcher you can remove, edit, and change the status from within the Launcher.
Add a different name that appears in the Launcher than the actual campaign name. Click edit from within the launcher.
Verify the campaigns are live or preview depending on your intentions. The launcher status takes precedence over the guided tours audience once they have been added to a launcher,